Monday, March 26, 2012

Tag, you're it!

If you love personalization and tags, then get thee to Michael's asap!

While checking out the $1 bins, I found these fabulous metal letter tags.

This photo was taken with my phone camera so it doesn't really depict the coloring well. They are brown metal and are 2.5 inches by 5 inches.

Here's the sticker info:

I don't really know what I am going to do with them, but at a $1 each I snagged them. I chose to get one for each member of our family, the first initial of each first name. I'm thinking of putting them on baskets on the shelf in our entryway coat closet--a basket for each family member--to hold various items such as hats, gloves and scarves in the winter. Maybe flip flops in the summer? They would also be great for using on large gift wrapped  items.

How would you use these fabulous, cheap tags?

I'm linking up this tip over at 
Home Stories A2Z

No comments: